The Fairfax County Economic Development Authority (FCEDA) promotes Fairfax County as one of the world’s best business locations. The FCEDA offers a number of free and confidential services and resources to help companies both large and small. We welcome the opportunity to provide direct assistance to established companies interested in starting or expanding a business in Fairfax County, as well as to entrepreneurs just starting out.
Please contact us at our FCEDA headquarters or any of our other offices in Los Angeles, Bangalore, Boston, London, Munich, Seoul and Tel Aviv. The FCEDA can also assist with marketing efforts and handle the increasing number of international companies interested in establishing operations on the east coast of the U.S.
Fairfax County Economic Development Authority – Headquarters
8300 Boone Boulevard, Suite 450
Tysons Corner, Virginia 22182
Telephone: +1 703-790-0600
Fax: +1 703-893-1269
FCEDA – Bangalore
Rajesh Pai V
Raj Alkaa Park
Bangalore, 560 076 India
Telephone: +91 80 4040 9999
Mobile: +91 99001 04479
FCEDA – Boston
Patrick Bench and Ted Carr
70 Franklin Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02110
Telephone: +1 617-443-9933
Fax: +1 617-443-9944
Mobile, Patrick Bench: +1 617-391-9651
Mobile, Ted Carr: +1 617-391-9639
FCEDA – London
75 Brook Street
London W1K 4AD
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 930 5590
Fax: +44 (0) 870 121 5572
FCEDA – Los Angeles
Mark White and Molly Watts
369 San Miguel Drive, Suite 265
Newport Beach, California 92660
Telephone: +1 949-945-5618
Mobile, Mark White: +1 949-395-0642
Fax: +1 949-706-1876
FCEDA – Munich
Joachim H. Schropp
D-61231 Bad Nauheim/Germany
FCEDA – Seoul
Fairfax County Economic Development Authority
Garden5 Works A-618, 289 Munjeong-dong
Songpa-gu, Seoul 138-200 Korea
Telephone: +82 2-774-0601
Fax: +82 2-774-6646
Mobile: +82 010-7200-9871
FCEDA – Tel Aviv
23 Yehuda Halevi Street, 27th floor
Tel Aviv, Israel 65136
Telephone: +972 3 622 3381
Fax: +972 3 622 3387
Mobile: +972 544 866 866
- Do you want to find office for flex/industrial space in Fairfax County for your business? Please visit the Commercial Real Estate page of our FCEDA Web site.
- Do you want to start, expand or relocate a business in/to Fairfax County? Please visit the Starting a Business in Fairfax County page of the FCEDA Web site.
- Do you need help with business development services? Please visit the Business Start-Up Resources page of the FCEDA Web site.
- Are you looking for venture capital guidance and/or funding your start-up? Please visit the Venture Capital page of the FCEDA Web site.
- FCEDA publications highlight Fairfax County as one of the world’s best business locations. These publications include a three-times-weekly digest of Fairfax County companies in the news, a quarterly newsletter that highlights the work of the FCEDA and offers help for small and minority-owned businesses, and a semi-annual report on commercial real estate in Fairfax County. Click here to subscribe to free FCEDA publications.