More than 300 trade associations, professional societies and other nonprofit groups are based in Fairfax County from the small to the very large. Whether its a non-profit's headquarters or a legislative affairs office, Fairfax County is the location of choice for associations in a wide variety of industries, including:
- Banking & Finance
- Health Care / Medicine
Associations located in Fairfax County have ready access to:
- Federal agencies, national policymakers and Congressional lawmakers.
- Thousands of associations and professional organizations in the Washington, D.C., area, including the American Society of Association Executives.
- Global markets through Washington Dulles International, Reagan National and Baltimore Washington International airports.
- An educated and talented workforce, many with years of experience in the non-profit community.
- More than 111 million square feet of office space.
- One of the largest concentrations of IT firms in the country.
- Business tax exemptions for eligible groups – and tax exempt financing for qualifying associations.
For more information about Fairfax County's association and non-profit community, contact the FCEDA by email or by calling 703-790-0600.