- Doing Business Here
- Our Global Presence
- Our Diverse Business Community
- Living Here
- Media Center
- Facts and Figures
Let Us Help You Set Up Operations in Fairfax County
Fairfax County is unique as the only U.S. county to have full overseas representation with offices in the UK, Germany, India, Israel and Korea, as well as U.S. satellite offices in Los Angeles, all aimed at offering full assistance to companies and organizations interested in setting up business in the county.
The FCEDA provides a wide array of information and services designed to locate or expand commercial operations in Fairfax County. Services include:
- Identifying possible real estate locations in the county for new or expanding commercial businesses and providing current real estate market information for the county, Commonwealth of Virginia and metropolitan Washington, D.C.
- Assisting with efforts to open or expand operations by providing information about Fairfax County’s commercial zoning, taxes and other government processes;
- Establishing contact with Fairfax County government agencies that issue permits and obtain answers to frequently asked questions;
- Assisting international firms with the establishment of a U.S. location;
- Assisting entrepreneurs with starting a business, including one-on-one counseling sessions;
- Helping entrepreneurs find local sources of venture capital;
- Helping with resources for small, women- and minority-owned businesses to expand operations;
- Providing information for employees relocating to the county
All these services are free. Contact us for more information.