Thank you for choosing Fairfax County as your business location. The Fairfax County Economic Development Authority (FCEDA) appreciates your investment in our community and wants to help you grow and succeed here. The FCEDA President and marketing staff are dedicated to providing you with outstanding service for expanding and relocating your business within Fairfax County.
How the FCEDA can help Fairfax County businesses expand and thrive:
We are pleased to offer our complimentary services to Fairfax County-based firms and we would welcome the opportunity to work with you. Here are some ways the FCEDA can assist you with expanding your business:
- Our professional marketing staff -- in the national, international and small and minority development divisions -- has expertise in life sciences, nanotechnology, information technology, government contracting, capital attraction/Industrial Revenue Bonds (IRBs), and small and minority business development.
- We offer language proficiencies in Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Korean and Spanish.
- We can provide tailored real estate information and market data, as well as current demographic and economic information.
- We can help you identify government and other assistance organizations.
- The FCEDA's Capital Attraction Program enhances the county's visibility as a location for entrepreneurs to start and grow their businesses and seeks to increase Fairfax County's market share of venture capital funding. We can point you to resources for your existing business and help you find funding sources for your expansion.
- We conduct business seminars and workshops and other networking events.
- Our communications division can help set up press opportunities for your qualified business.
All FCEDA services are FREE, and we are not a paid membership organization.