- Doing Business Here
- Our Global Presence
- Our Diverse Business Community
- Living Here
- Media Center
- Facts and Figures
FCEDA Free and Confidential Services
Fairfax County, Virginia, is a world-class center of commerce and trade. It’s perfect for business leaders who seek the creativity and innovation we call the Power of Ideas. The FCEDA provides a wide array of information and free confidential services to help American and international businesses locate or expand commercial operations in Fairfax County. Every year the FCEDA assists hundreds of companies with expansion or relocation needs.
When companies move to or expand in the county, they contribute to the real estate tax base, which helps to pay for high-quality public services, such as excellent public schools and social services. As the Fairfax County populace grows and diversifies, the FCEDA must continue to attract new businesses and workers to generate the business taxes that help pay for the services residents will want and need. All FCEDA services are available at no cost.
FCEDA Free Information Resources
- Identifying possible real estate locations in the county for new or expanding commercial businesses and providing current real estate market information for the county, Commonwealth of Virginia and metropolitan Washington, D.C.
- Providing information about Fairfax County’s commercial zoning, taxes and other government processes.
- Establishing contact with Fairfax County government agencies that issue permits, and obtain answers to questions that arise.
- Assisting international firms in establishing a U.S. location.
- Helping entrepreneurs find local sources of venture capital.
- Helping small, woman-, minority- and veteran-owned businesses find resources to expand their operations.
- Assisting entrepreneurs interested in starting a business in Fairfax County.
- Creating links with possible partners and customers as well as business and charitable organizations in the county.
- Providing information for employees relocating to the county.
The FCEDA appreciates your investment in our community and recognizes the importance of retaining your firm as an employer. Let us tell you how we can help your business grow and thrive in Fairfax County.
In addition to the services cited above, the FCEDA has the authority to issue revenue bonds to finance the acquisition, construction or equipping of various types of facilities.