The FCEDA has three marketing divisions — National, International, and Business Diversity — that work with companies interested in starting, expanding and relocating businesses to Fairfax County. The FCEDA also has market intelligence, real estate services and communications divisions.
Marketing staff members:
- Work with companies looking for office space;
- Assist small, minority-, veteran- and woman-owned companies with business-development services;
- Help international firms understand how to open a U.S. office;
- Match firms with sources of venture capital;
- Make introductions to business and community organizations; and,
- Act as a liaison with county and state regulatory agencies.
The FCEDA real estate, market intelligence and communications divisions:
- Generate location and facility options for companies;
- Provide information on industry sectors and markets; and,
- Brainstorm media and public relations opportunities.