The FCEDA has three business investment divisions — National, International, and Business Diversity — that work with companies interested in starting, expanding and relocating businesses to Fairfax County. The FCEDA also has market intelligence, real estate services and communications divisions.
Business investment staff members:
- work with companies looking for office space;
- assist small, minority-, veteran- and woman-owned companies with business-development services;
- help international firms understand how to open a U.S. office;
- match firms with sources of venture capital;
- make introductions to business and community organizations; and
- act as a liaison with county and state regulatory agencies.
The FCEDA real estate, market intelligence and communications divisions:
- generate location and facility options for companies;
- provide information on industry sectors and markets; and
- brainstorm media and public relations opportunities.