Applying Neuroscience of Group Dynamics to Reconciliation and Peacebuilding
May 19 @ 11:00am - 12:30pm
Join us on May 19th for a conversation with neuroscience researchers and peacebuilding practitioners to understand how brain processes can bring a deeper understanding to peace and reconciliation efforts. This event will delve into the role of threat and empathy in understanding some of the breakdowns between individuals and communities. Panelists will highlight how these discoveries in neuroscience are informing those engaged in peace and reconciliation work. We hope to see you there!
- Mike Niconchuck – Program Director, Mental Health & Armed Conflict
- Colette Rausch – Research Professor, Mary Hoch Center for Reconciliation
- Rachel Brown – Founder and Executive Director, Over Zero
- Nafees Hamid, Ph.D. – Research Fellow, ARTIS International
- Lasana Harris, Ph.D. – Associate Professor, Experimental Psychology, University College London