- This event has passed.
Autonomous Technology Summit
November 7 @ 7:30am - 3:05pm$25 – $325
Join NVTC in partnership with the Virginia Unmanned Systems Center at CIT as we bring together leading experts across the commercial, defense, regulatory, and academic sectors as they discuss the opportunities, challenges, and impacts of autonomous technology at the Autonomous Technology Summit of Virginia. The Summit will take place on November 7, 2019 at the Inova Center for Personalized Health. The event will provide a unique platform to showcase “Virginia’s Leadership in Autonomous Systems Technology” and highlight best practices, new business models and technology transfers that have a national impact. The Summit will focus on the various economic ecosystems for autonomous technology and systems in Virginia, while also attracting stakeholders from across North America to share opportunities to leverage Virginia’s expertise and innovations.
The Summit will also be a platform to launch a campaign that garners press and media opportunities that promote Virginia, NVTC and member companies, along with sponsors to wider audience.
Goals and Objectives:
1. Promote, showcase and brand Virginia’s leadership in autonomous and unmanned technology/systems
2. Highlight the companies, associations, individuals and government regulators who are making an impact and creating positive change
3. Connect and engage news/media/stakeholders with resources, companies and individuals using the Summit as a platform
4. Facilitate new partnerships/investment/revenue opportunities both regionally and nationally through discussions and networking forums
Attendees and Target Market:
• NVTC & CIT Member Community, Board and Influencers
• Event Sponsors, Customers, and Potential Customers
• Tri-State Regional and State Commercial Businesses
• Virginia University and Academic Institutions
• State, County, City Officials – Virginia and beyond
• Local and National press and media
• Investor and Venture Capital Community
• State and Federal Policymakers and Legislators
• Defense Procurement and Investment/Acquisition Groups
• Press and Media