- This event has passed.
Beyond COVID-19: NOVA Business Resiliency Webinars
July 9 @ 2:00pm - 4:00pm
As the impact of the Covid-19 Pandemic continues to reverberate around the world, the importance of reliable supply chains, sourcing and international trade have become top concerns for virtually every industry. Long perceived as a sleepy backwater of manufacturing, production and finished goods, supply chain management has become one of the top priorities for CEOs and shareholders alike.
At the same time as the pandemic exposed global supply chain vulnerabilities, recent international trade conflicts have exacerbated the issue with tariff and non-tariff barrier concerns on the rise.
How do supply chains affect my business? What should I worry about with my supply chains? Does this period present an opportunity to diversify my suppliers or decrease costs? What are the hallmarks of great supply chain management?
- Redefining supply chain management
- The impact of supply chains on business performance
- How to create competitive advantage via supply chain management
- Global or domestic sourcing
- Best practices of supply chain management
- Chain of custody
- Blockchains and other new technologies
- Sustainability across the supply chain
- Mike Wasson, Chief Operations Officer, Tosca and Chair of the Association of Supply Chain Management (ASCM)
Kirk Laughlin, Managing Director, Nearshore Americas