- This event has passed.
Coffee & Contracting: GovCon Networking
October 1 @ 8:00am - 9:30am$10 – $20
Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce presents:
Coffee and Contracting Series: End of Year Planning Strategies: Turning 2020 Hindsight into “2021 Foresight”
For most business owners, retirement is something that sneaks up on you while you’re busy growing your company. 2020 has been a year of unprecedented events. Not being prepared for retirement, does not have to be one of them. Join us and learn:
- Three End-Of-Year Retirement Strategies that can be implanted in the next 30 days
- What an End-Of-Year tax planning meeting should cover
- End-Of-Year retention strategies that benefit both employees and the company
- How to include Uncle Sam in your 2021 strategic plan
This presentation is ideal for Owners/Strategists/C-Suites Who:
- Don’t like the phrase, “Taxes are the price of being successful.”
- Want to “attract” top talent versus recruiting skilled people.
- Don’t want to spend the New Year reflecting on the “coulda, shouldas” of last year.
- Want to set up 2021 as their biggest opportunity.
This session will be informative, educational, and most of all, FUN! If you’re tired of suggestions and really want simple solutions, register TODAY!
It’s great to have an “idea” of what you want to do but… it is BETTER to have a Plan that gets it done. Randy