- This event has passed.
Tuesday, September 22, 2020 @ 10:00am - 4:00pm$75 – $395
What: A new business program designed to help improve access to critical resources for company builders of all backgrounds, of particular importance in a post-COVID environment.
Featured on the program: Industry leaders, limited partners, active investors, company executives, and 30+ innovative startups.
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22
10:00am-12:30pm EDT: WELCOME
- State-of-the-Economy Opening Remarks (David Rubenstein, The Carlyle Group)
- Provider 2.0: Solutions in Delivery Systems and Digital Health – An Industry Discussion
- Building Strong Companies: Food Services & Manufacturing – Spotlight on a Booming Sector
2:00pm-4:00pm EDT: STARTUP SHOWCASE
- Being Entrepreneurial & Building Success – From the Top
- Startup Showcase (3 concurrent tracks) + Investor Insights