- This event has passed.
Investing in Richmond Highway: Exploring New Development and Business Opportunities in Southeast Fairfax County
May 19 @ 12:30pm - 1:30pm
What You’ll Learn:
- Why is Fairfax County’s Richmond Highway catching the attention of the commercial real estate investment community?
- What incentive programs are available for investors and developers on Richmond Highway?
- What asset classes are in development along the Richmond Highway, and which developers are the top players?
- How are new transit projects spurring mixed-use development opportunities along Richmond Highway?
- What are Fairfax County’s goals for Richmond Highway’s corridor in the short and long term?
How You’ll Do More Business:
With a comprehensive strategy that includes $1 billion in bus rapid transit and other infrastructure improvements, Fairfax County is setting the stage for new walkable, transit-oriented mixed-use development along Richmond Highway. According to a study by Partners for Economic Solutions, this 7.3-mile corridor can grow up to 50 percent by 2035 with residential, retail, office and hotel opportunities. Learn how you can make an early investment in this corridor poised for major opportunities.
Who You’ll Meet:
Fairfax County officials, developers and stakeholders who see the potential of Richmond Highway.
Why You Should Attend:
Thanks to the forward-looking strategy of Fairfax County, Richmond Highway is ripe for transit-oriented development and investment opportunities. Learn how you can be part of the transformation.