September 14, 2021
- This event has passed.
Without solid networking, is it is harder to make connections. This event holds the power to increase your business circle within a short period of time. During each session, participants will meet face to face (virtually) while exchanging business cards and valuable information about their business.
Come join our business networking event and cultivate a long-lasting business relationship that will allow you to:
- Maximize your time by putting you in front of several companies in one setting
- Do more than just pass a card – Network one on one
- Expand your network and increase your circle of influence
- Perfect your 30-second pitch
- Fun and fast paced
This event is a members only event.
Our guidelines for event attendees:
- We encourage everyone, regardless of vaccination status, to wear facial coverings when not actively eating or drinking.
- We are following COVID-19 guidance from local health departments and the CDC for in person events. If you are sick or feel you are getting sick, we ask that you please stay home.
The safety of our members and guests is always of the utmost importance. The Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce requires all staff, members and guests who attend our events to be fully vaccinated. All attendees will be asked to provide their physical COVID-19 vaccine card, a photo of vaccination card, or Health Pass by CLEAR.
The Chamber will consider requests for exemptions from this requirement for documented medical/disability reasons, or sincerely-held religious beliefs, so long as that request and appropriate supporting documentation is received at least five (5) days prior to the event. If an exemptions is granted, the member or guest must provide a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours prior to the event, and may be subject to other requirements.