- This event has passed.
Talent Attraction Workshop: Marketing Northern Virginia
September 15 @ 11:00am - 12:00pm
The “Talent Attraction Workshop: Marketing Northern Virginia” will arm you with the resources you need to attract top-notch talent to Northern Virginia and answer your burning questions about what talent really wants— especially in the era of Covid-19. Are you curious about how you can expand your reach while marketing your jobs? Have you ever wondered what talent actually thinks of working and living in Northern Virginia? Are you familiar with the ways Fairfax County Economic Development Authority (FCEDA) is actively marketing the region to external talent?
At this one hour virtual workshop, you will hear:
• Place marketing firm, DCI’s latest national research on talent attraction, as well as specific findings on talent’s perceptions of Northern Virginia
• A live demo of tools you can use on the new www.workinnorthernvirginia.com site
• Access to key messages on living and working in Northern Virginia
• Additional FCEDA investments in virtual career fairs and other programs for companies in the region
• Real-time Q&A to collaborate on talent solutions
At FCEDA, we want to help you market the location so our employers can focus on marketing the jobs. For our economy to thrive, it is critical that we retain the best and brightest, and that talent across the nation is regularly inspired to relocate here for career opportunities.
Register to attend this workshop to learn all of the above and get your questions answered.