October 28, 2021
Virtual Rocket Pitch
- This event has passed.
Virtual Rocket Pitch
“Rocket Pitch + Power Networking,” a CONNECTpreneur Investor Network Virtual Event
We only have a limited number of FREE tickets, after which the price will increase to $99 per ticket, so REGISTER NOW!
CONNECTpreneur Virtual Rocket Pitch events are the World’s Largest investor pitch events, with the largest attendance of accredited investors, VCs, private investors and angels.
We will email you the LINK to the event on the evening of October 27, as well as the morning of October 28.
This will be our 65th event (22nd Virtual) over the last 10 years.
“Rocket Pitch + Power Networking” by CONNECTpreneur features virtual networking sessions and a Rocket Pitch segment with exciting early-stage companies.
CONNECTpreneur events are cited as “The Best Networking Events in the MidAtlantic” by independent media as well as over 70% of surveyed past attendees.
– “Virtual Networking” pre and post-program – via Private Message, and Breakout Rooms
– We feature 12 Breakout Rooms after the Pitch portion of the event. Each Breakout Room is hosted by a Presenting Company. Attendees will be able to enter and leave any Breakout Room at their convenience.
– Who will be online? We expect 600+ business leaders, including 300+ CEOs & Founders, as well as 200+ angels & VCs from around the USA.
– “Rocket Pitch” Showcase of 12 promising emerging tech companies.
– This is a virtual “Meeting,” NOT a “webinar.” All attendees will be able to see and message all other attendees.
– Investor Polling – investors can indicate their interest in each Presenting Company, for post-event follow-up.
– We will publish a full list of all registrants – name, title, and company name to enhance networking.
“Rocket Pitch + Power Networking” by CONNECTpreneur features 2 virtual networking sessions and a Rocket Pitch segment with exciting early-stage companies.
CONNECTpreneur is a bi-monthly networking mashup, which has been attended by 25,000+ business leaders over the past 10 years.
All attendees must be pre-registered on this Eventbrite site.
We will email you the log-in information and instructions before the event, on the evening before, and the morning of the event.