- This event has passed.
Webinar Series: Data Mining The Federal Contracting Resources
May 29 @ 10:30am - 12:00pm
Five session series in which attendees may choose one or all sessions to attend depending on level of interest. Registrations after 5/29/2020 are accepted via email at email@example.com until the date of the last session. We hope you will join us!
- 5/29/2020 Data Mining The Federal Contracting Resources: beta.sam.gov and current opportunities
Identifying and understanding current opportunities and contacts
- 6/12/2020 Data Mining The Federal Contracting Resources: usaspending.gov and analyzing federal obligations
who, what, where, and how federal agencies are buying what you sell
- 6/26/2020 Data Mining The Federal Contracting Resources: FPDS.gov standard reports and federal spending line-item details
deciphering federal spending details, understanding federal reports and readily available data
- 7/10/2020 Data Mining The Federal Contracting Resources: GSA Schedules and Pricing tools
GSA Schedules library, tracing spend and leveraging competitive pricing tools
- 7/24/2020 Data Mining the Federal Contracting Resources: itdashboard.gov
Understanding major IT investments across federal agencies, their business cases and “CIO report cards”