- This event has passed.
Working In the New Normal: Returning to Work After COVID-19
June 18 @ 10:00am - 11:00am$29 – $49
What challenges will we face when we return to work following COVID-19?
Are there steps you can take to bring your workforce back on line safely, legally, and effectively?
Panelists: Bradford Hammock, Shareholder at Littler, Tate Magner, Associate, Tenant Representation, JLL, Adam Matthews, Vice President, Project Development Services, JLL, Michael McIntosh, Shareholder at Littler, Ernie Paskey, Practice Leader at Aon Assessment Solutions
This virtual panel will address the HR, human capital, legal, and commercial real estate perspectives, including:
• Return-to-work protocols and workplace health and safety considerations, including key controls, protective measures, and related benchmarking
• Issues related to recalling furloughed employees and bringing them back to full-time, such as legal considerations (including when employees may need to be re-hired and exemption status changed) and pay, benefits and workforce planning issues.
• Trust and Privacy: what do we need to know, who needs to know it, and what are the legal requirements?
• Employment law issues associated with employees who do not want to return to work because of on-going fears of COVID-19
• The lasting impact of the COVID-19 crisis on disability accommodation and requests for family and medical leave
• Frictionless hiring – how to keep candidates engaged and creative ways to recruit and onboard
• Career and development – equipping managers and employees think about “what’s next”
• Employee re-entry to the workplace
• Landlord protocols and policies
• Re-entry phasing
• Workplace occupancy plan
• A day in the life
• Post COVID: A look to the future