We're Here to Help You Succeed
You want to change the world. And you want to do it in a place that supports your efforts. Fortunately, you already have a connection to make it happen.
The Fairfax County Economic Development Authority is here to help businesses start, expand or relocate in Fairfax County. Chartered by the Commonwealth of Virginia, the FCEDA is led by a board of county business leaders and funded by the Fairfax County government to promote the county as one of the world’s best business locations and build the county’s commercial tax base. The Board of Supervisors uses the commercial tax base to fund high-quality public services for a growing and diversifying population.
The FCEDA has three business investment divisions — National, International and Business Diversity — that work with companies interested in starting, expanding and relocating businesses to Fairfax County. The FCEDA also has market intelligence, real estate services and communications divisions.
Business investment staff members:
- work with companies looking for office space;
- assist small, minority-, veteran- and woman-owned companies;
- help international firms understand how to open a U.S. office;
- match firms with sources of venture capital;
- make introductions to business and community organizations; and
- act as a liaison with county and state regulatory agencies.
The FCEDA real estate, market intelligence and communications divisions:
- generate location and facility options for companies;
- provide information on industry sectors and markets; and
- brainstorm media and public relations opportunities.
In 2020, FCEDA launched a multi-faceted talent initiative aimed at attracting, retaining, retraining and growing the workforce that companies need to succeed in Fairfax County.
How can we help you start, expand or relocate your business in Fairfax County? Contact us – and let’s put the power of ideas to work.