From here, you can change the world
Forward thinkers, your home awaits. By moving your business to Fairfax County, you’ll be part of a corporate community that is collectively improving the lives of millions.
Fueling your success:
- A highly educated, diverse workforce that’s attracting new generations of thinkers
- A dynamic network of technology firms and services
- Strategic access to international airports, Washington, D.C. and the East Coast
- A competitive tax structure
- Affordable, flexible and attractive real estate options in suburban and new walkable, mixed-use urban environments
- A multi-modal transportation network
- Excellent public schools, colleges and universities
Your company will also have a dedicated liaison in this venture: The Fairfax County Economic Development Authority (FCEDA). Our agency is here to help you learn more about this unique place, its people and its boundless opportunities, at no cost to you. Contact us today for deep research, help with real estate and any other element of exploring our county. Let us put the power of ideas to work for you.
Access the services of FCEDA to connect with local resources, find space and more. We’re here for support from the ground, up.
Get all the facts and figures you need, from population numbers to Fortune 500 rankings.
Learn more about the tech-savvy workforce of this county, where 1 in 4 jobs are in technology – and about 60 percent of the population has a bachelor’s degree or higher.
See the power of ideas at work, in a climate that supports emerging and growing businesses.
Meet the new melting pot. We’re every demographic out there, and our combination means a world of change.
Why did other companies move here? What happened when they did? What value did they find? Here are their stories.