Start big: Launch your business in Fairfax County
Start in a place that taps into the power of Washington. A place that attracts people who want to change everything. A place where companies want to grow, and where people want to thrive.
It’s a bold move. But Fairfax County Economic Development Authority is here to help. Explore our guide to starting a business in Fairfax County—In just six steps, you can be well on your way to making your own bold move.
Please contact us for additional resources or to answer any questions.
What else can the FCEDA do for you?
- Register for our Entrepreneurship 101 workshop.
- Make an appointment for free SCORE counseling at the FCEDA.
- Meet with the FCEDA’s capital attraction manager, Anne Rosenblum.
- Contact us about real estate options.
- Let us introduce you to possible business partners, customers, and local organizations.
- Subscribe to the E-Bird newsletter.
- Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook!