- This event has passed.
Don’t Fear the DCAA: Secrets of Setting Up & Maintaining Compliant Govt Cost Acct. System
November 4 @ 10:00am - 1:00pm
A Virginia PTAC Organized or Sponsored event, Accounting/Budget, Advanced Level, Government Contracting, Intermediate Level, Risk Management, Selling to Government
A correct financial management approach will set your company up for success not only with your audits, but for long-term successful growth. In this class, you will learn:
- When should you set up a compliant accounting system?
- What are the practices and strategies to instill from the beginning to ensure that your internal systems are consistent with federal regulations?
- What you should expect from a proper accounting system?
- How to ace a DCAA / DCMA audit?
- The benefits of over-preparing: using your sound financial practices to win proposals.
The instructor, Mr. Gregory Llinas, is the founder of GL-Solutions, an 8(a), SWaM Certified business specializing in accounting, financial management, program and project planning and control. Mr. Llinas has more than 25 years of experience in the Federal Government Contracting, has managed over half a dozen organizations at the executive level, including Business Development, Operations Management, and Executive Leadership.