- This event has passed.
Responding to RFPs
Thursday, June 20, 2019 @ 10:00am - 1:00pm
Whether you are new to government contracting or have some experience submitting unsuccessful proposals, this workshop will answer your questions, explain how to develop and implement proven processes to create winning proposals, and recommend plans for long-term success.
This workshop will cover the following topics:
- How the procurement timeline affects your actions
- Understanding the government requirements (RFPs, RFQs, Sources Sought, RFIs, Pre-solicitation Notices, Capability Statements)
- Should you bid, or not? And why?
- How to plan and develop proposal schedules, outlines, resources
- Implementing proposal compliance & quality assurance and processes
- Establishing repeatable processes such as those used daily by successful small and large prime contractors