- This event has passed.
The Main Event: The Pitch Competition
April 6 - April 7
- Businesses must be 51% Black-owned
- Start-up businesses – whether product or service businesses – are defined as from concept to 2 years in business.
- Established businesses – whether product or service businesses – are defined as more than 2 years in business, under 50 employees and under $2.5M annual revenue
- This pitch is for-profit businesses only. No nonprofit pitches.
- Registration and attendance at the FREE webinar “How to Pitch Your Product or Service” on February 25th. This webinar will give you the information needed to successfully participate in the Black Entrepreneurs pitch event scheduled for April 6 & 7th.
- Registration for the April 6 & 7th Pitch Events; submission form will be available on February 26th.
- You will be assigned a free SCORE Mentor to review and approve your submission and help you prepare your pitch.
2/25 Webinar: How to Pitch Your Product or Service – FREE & REQUIRED
The ability to communicate your business product, or service in a clear, concise manner that is relevant to the needs of each individual is critical to your success. Join us and perfect your presentation skill! This free webinar is a prerequisite to participation in the Black Entrepreneurs Virtual Pitch Event on April 6 & 7th.