Just outside the U.S. capital, an international collection of companies
We’re a U.S. home to more than 400 companies from 46 nations. And those companies have brought with them the best ideas from throughout the world. They’re companies with vision and they’re attracted to Fairfax County because:
- We’re home to one of the world’s largest clusters of technology firms and related services;
- We have a state-of-the-art technology infrastructure;
- Ours is one of the largest commercial office markets in the U.S.;
- From here, businesses have access to a regional market of more than 6 million people;
- Our proximity to the U.S. federal government creates unparalleled opportunities;
- Our proximity to international financial institutions, the diplomatic community and embassies makes it easier to do business here; and,
- There are direct links to global markets through Washington Dulles International Airport. On a typical day, Dulles has flights to almost 150 destinations around the world.
Our job is to nurture and grow this unique convergence of businesses from throughout the world. We have offices around the globe to help companies that want to expand or relocate to Fairfax County. In addition to our Fairfax-based International Marketing Division and our office in Los Angeles, the FCEDA operates offices in Bangalore/Mumbai, Berlin, London, Seoul and Tel Aviv.
Here, in Fairfax County and in our international offices, we provide a wide array of free, confidential services and information specifically targeted toward foreign-owned firms.
You want to set up your business in the ideal place for success in the US. Where do you start? On this page.
Fairfax County is home to more than 430 companies from 46 countries. Meet your neighbors.
To help international businesses, the FCEDA has gone global, with locations in Los Angeles, Bangalore, London, Berlin, Seoul and Tel Aviv.
Find out who’s moving in, who’s expanding and what’s new for global businesses in Fairfax County.